- Five bedrooms: five bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Avignon TGV station: 20 minutes drive
- Marseille-Provence International Airport: 1-hour drive
- Terrace with vine next to the living room
- Table for 10 people
- Garden furniture with TV
- Pool house with washbasin, toilet and separate shower
- Fully equipped summer kitchen with gas BBQ, fridge, LV, wine cellar, sink
- Clay tennis court with lighting
- Saltwater swimming pool protected by an electrical shutter
- 10 Deck chairs and two parasols
- Outdoor gym with the elliptical bike, exercise bike, weights, etc
- Boules court with a small lounge area
- Fibre optic wifi
- Sonos sound system
- Lacanche cooking range
- Gas barbecue
- Wine fridge
- Ice-cube maker
- Flat-screen TV, smart TV
- Private parking 4/5 cars
- “La Compagnie de Provence” toiletries are provided for the whole stay
- Pre-shopping before your arrival and daily delivery (newspapers and/or bakery) included
- Welcome basket and bouquet
- Daily shift (pool opening, terrace and lounge setup) included
- Includes 3 hours of cleaning a day.
A stone’s throw away from the centre of Saint-Rémy, yet out of sight in a closed and landscaped garden of 2ha, discover this extraordinary farmhouse that was entirely renovated in 2022, using high-quality materials. The house is made up of spacious living areas and five large suites, one of which is completely independent of the main house. There is a synthetic clay tennis court with lighting, a large swimming pool of 18 x 5m and a spacious pool house with a fully equipped summer kitchen, dining area and lounge. All the rooms on the ground floor offer access to the garden.
- Entrance hall with a beautiful double staircase
- Large fully equipped kitchen with kitchen island and fireplace with outside access
- Back kitchen with wine cellar
- Dining room with table for eight people
- Large living room with a large TV and fireplace
- Guest toilet
- Suite 1: king-size bed, cupboards, large smart TV and a shower room with sink, toilet, Italian shower and outside access.
- Suite 2: Master Suite: with super king bed, dressing room, smart TV and a complete bathroom with double sink, toilet, Italian shower and bath. Garden view
- En-suite study with a computer screen, keyboard and printer to connect to your laptop.
- Suite 3: Super king bed, dressing room, smart TV and bathroom room with Italian shower, double washbasin and toilet. Garden view
- Suite 4: Super king bed, cupboards, smart TV and a shower room with a sink, toilet and shower
- The workshop (studio separate from the main house)
- Suite 5: Super king bed, cupboards, desk, lounge area with smart TV and shower room with a sink, toilet and shower. Terrace
- Fully equipped summer kitchen, gas barbecue with 5 burners and a large dining table for 10 people
- Lounge area with smart TV
- Independent mazet with sink, toilet and shower
Saint Rémy de Provence is a town in Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur with all the charm of the larger towns in the region but with a small-town feel.
The town is very picturesque and as you stroll around you feel like you are in the heart of Provence. The aroma of Lavender infuses the streets and the sunny yellow and russet tones from the sunflowers welcome you through the doorways with many delightful cafés & restaurants to choose from.
Vincent van Gogh was in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence during May 1889 and May 1890, a troubled period of his life, at Saint-Paul-de-Mausole, an asylum, which was once a monastery. He lived in two barred cells one of which he converted into a studio, and painted his famous masterpiece “The Starry Night”.
The Mausoleum is definitely worth a visit. It was built during the early years of Emperor Augustus’ reign around 27 BC and gives an amazing insight into how the colony was formed.
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 5.7 km
- Mas-Blanc-des- Apilles: 5.9 km
- Saint-Étienne-du-Gres: 8.5 km
- Bouches-du-Rhone: 43 km
- Marseille: 69 km
- Montpelier: 79 km
- Alpes-Maritimes: 188km
- Nice: 197 km
- Lyon: 219 km
- Toulouse: 272 km
- Nime airport: 33.6 km
- Marseille airport: 49.6 km
- Montpelier: 73.9 km
A stone’s throw from the centre of Saint-Rémy this gem of a property lies out of sight within a closed landscape garden.