- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- A few minutes walk from Cassis harbour
- About half an hour from Marseille
- Two heated swimming pools
- Private access to the sea off the rocks
- Private harbour
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Sonos sound system
- Wi-fi & HD TV
- Five star hotel services
- Butler & breakfast included
- Daily maid service
- Complimentary transfer from Marseille airport or train station
- Concierge service for yacht, restaurant & local experience reservations
- Staff on request: private chef, sommelier, spa therapist, personal trainer, babysitter, lifeguard, hiking guide, skipper for sea trip
A 30-minute drive from the bustling Marseille, Cassis is a hidden gem nestled in a limestone shelter so typical of the surrounding infamous Calanques, whose authenticity and beauty have been carefully preserved. Wander in a typical Provençal fishing village right by the seaside, halfway between Marseille and Saint-Tropez. As you look around, no one’s in sight but the Calanques, their shades of blue and the islands rising up from the Mediterranean.
Cassis Edge is a haven tucked away, a few minutes walk from the harbour, with breathtaking views of the Calanques and the Mediterranean. Spread on four levels the villa’s architecture blends in with the rock against which it was built. The contemporary interiors of the villa embrace simplicity and minimalist elegance, while showcasing the most noble local materials. With its four bedrooms, all conceived as private suites, the villa can accommodate up to 8 people.
The villa has direct access to the sea. A rock-cut path will lead you to your own private harbour, from where you can dive into the blue or hop aboard one of our private boats. Our best informed skippers will guide you through the hidden gems of the Calanques, take you to the mesmerizing island of Porquerolles, or even sail away to St Tropez.
Level One. Living area, open plan dining room and kitchen opening onto terrace and pool. Hammam and fitness room.
Level Two. Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, each with balcony and great sea views. Massage room.
Level Three. The third and fourth floors each offer the intimacy of a very private penthouse, with one king size room with en-suite bathroom each. Living room with open plan kitchen. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Level Four. Double bedroom with terrace, with en-suite bathroom, with double walk in shower with terrace. Pool.
- Cassis harbour with shops & restaurants : a few minutes walk
- La Ciotat: 15 kms
- Bandol: 27 kms
- Le Castellet: 27 kms
- Marseille: 35 kms
- Toulon: 43 kms
- Aix en Provence: 49 kms
- Lourmarin: 98 kms
- Gordes: 118 kms
- Saint Remy de Provence: 121 kms
- St Tropez: 135 kms
- Avignon: 135 kms
- Cannes: 174 kms
- Monaco: 214 kms
- Marseille airport: 55 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 64 kms
- Avignon airport: 120 kms
- Nice airport: 194 kms
- Aix en Provence TGV station: 57 kms
|Prices||Per week||Per night|
|January to April||€29,000||€4500|
|May & June||€38,000||€6000|
|July to September||€52,000||€8000|
|October to December||€29,000||€4500|
All prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation/negotiation at the time of booking.
Nightly rates subject to availability.
A hideaway built into the rocks a few minutes walk from the harbour