- Eight bedrooms: Five shower rooms, three bathrooms
- Maximum capacity: 20 guests
- In the heart of the Luberon
- A few kilometre’s drive from Bonnieux
- Marseille airport: less than an hour’s drive
- Swimming pool 20m x 6m x 1.8m
- 12 sunloungers
- Terrace furniture
- Summer kitchen
- Pool house
- Table tennis
- Pool towels
- Bed and bath linen
- Private parking
- Washing machine
- Three refrigerators
- Fridge freezer
- Two ovens
- Gas cooking piano
- Nespresso coffee maker and percolator
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Hi-fi system
- 6 hours cleaning a week + final clean + linen, towels and pool towels
Luberon Views is a tastefully restored old farmhouse that will amaze you. Located just a few kilometres from the charming village of Bonnieux it enjoys a superb view of the Luberon and its vineyards and sits on one hectare of landscaped land. Luberon Views offers total peace and tranquillity surrounded by nature. Relax on one of the several stone terraces while gazing out to the Luberon vineyards or take a dip in the large infinity pool.
With eight bedrooms and several large living rooms, Luberon Views offers fantastic amenities and celebrates togetherness. Several large tables and a fitted summer kitchen create a convivial feel for its guests and bring everyone together.
- Large lounge with outdoor access.
- Dining room
- Semi-professional kitchen with outside access
- Bedroom 1: Superking bed, bathroom with bathtub and toilet
Between the ground floor and first floor:
- Bedroom 2: Superking bed, bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Master): Superking bed, bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Superking bed with shower
Toilet on landing for bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Bedroom 5: Kingsize bed with shower room and toilet. Three single beds on the mezzanine with access to the 2nd floor
- Bedroom 6: Superking bed with shower room and toilet. Three single beds on the mezzanine with access to the 2nd floor
- Bedroom 7: Superking bed with shower room and toilet
- Bedroom 8: Superking bed, bathroom and toilet
- 20m x 6m x 1.8m deep swimming pool, heated (included)
- Barbecue in the summer kitchen fireplace (fitted with sink, dishwasher and fridge)
- Ping pong table, petanque playing area, 5 parking spaces, 12 loungers, 2 sofas and a wicker armchair
- Toilet and sink in the pool house.
The property is situated at the heart of Provence in the northern Luberon region where there are some of the most beautiful villages in France. Houses of great character, remarkable natural heritage, breathtaking views and an art of living that is unmissable.
Bonnieux is one of the most impressive Luberon villages, both in size and amenities, with plenty of restaurants and cafes to choose from. a really good market on Friday morning, even a bakery museum called the Musée de la Boulangerie in a village house in the rue de la République.
Take a trip to the nearby Cedar Forest planted in 1861 thanks to the seeds of the Algerian Middle Atlas. For hikers, it offers beautiful walks open to all at the feet of its giants of the Luberon. The fountains and washhouses have been preciously preserved, just like the old church or the Philippe Tower, from which you can see the pond of Berre.
Throughout the summer on Bonnieux, you can smell the lavender scents and for lovers of this plant, you may wish to visit the lavender museum of Coustellet.
- Bonnieux: 3 kms
- Lacoste: 3 kms
- Goult: 7.8 kms
- Roussillon: 11.3 kms
- Lourmarin: 13.4 kms
- Gordes: 16.3 kms
- Oppede le Vieux: 17.1 kms
- L’Isle sur La Sorgue: 26.3 kms
- Avignon: 46 kms
- St Remy de Provence: 51 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 52 kms
- Les Baux de Provence: 61 kmsArles: 76 kms
- Nimes: 92 kms
- Cassis: 103 kms
- St Tropez: 174 kms
- Cannes: 208 kms
- Avignon airport: 38 kms
- Marseille airport: 84 kms
- Nice airport: 153 kms
A few kilometers from the charming village of Bonnieux this tastefully restored old farmhouse offers tranquillity and rest with amazing views of the Luberon vineyards.