- 8 bedrooms: 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- Living space 350 m2
- Land surface 3000
- Large l.ounge with dining area
- Swimming pool 16m x 4m
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Mosquito nets
- Gas BBQ
- Sunbeds x 5
- Outdoor lounge area
- Sun umbrella
- Outdoor dining tables x 2
- Final cleaning and linen included.
This charming Provençal farmhouse in Gordes, in the heart of the Luberon in the Vaucluse, is an exceptional property with a swimming pool and a breathtaking view of the village of Gordes from its elevated location. A truly exceptional landscape.
- Fitted kitchen
- Large lounge with dining area
- Open study
- Outdoor Access
- Bedroom 1: Super king electrical bed, TV, bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 2: Emperor bed, TV, bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC. Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Emperor bed, TV, shower room and WC. Air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Kingsize sofa bed, TV, shower room and WC
- Heated swimming pool (16 x 4 x 1.6 m)
- Gas barbecue
- 5 sunbeds,
- Outdoor lounge area, 12 chairs, 1 sun umbrella, 2 tables
The Luberon region of Provence is famous the world over for its outstanding natural beauty, with craggy limestone hills, olive groves and forested valleys but above all for the numerous beautiful medieval hilltop villages.
Several of the villages are listed among the ‘most beautiful villages of France’, and although they are often small each village has its own particular appeal and character and almost all are very worth visiting!
- Aix-en-Provence: 74.8 km
- Avignon: 38.4 km
- Arles: 68 km
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 53.2 km
- St-Remy-de-Provence: 43.1 km
- Lourmarin: 28.5 km
- Saignon: 24.7 km
- Le Crestet: 48 km
- Rouillon: 48 km
- Brantes: 72 km
- Avignon Provence Airport: 24 km
- Marseille-Provence Airport: 52.3 km
- Nice Airport: 243 km
- Extra cleaning on request +€25 per hour – not included for 2 consecutive weeks.
- Tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult.
This Provençal Farmhouse in the heart of the Luberon offers breathtaking views of the village of Gordes.