- 7 beds, 7 baths
- Maximum Occupancy: 12 guests
- 230 m2 of living space
- 23 148 m2 of land
- Delonghi Venezia (bean-to-cup coffee, integrated grinder)
- Traditional oven
- American refrigerator
- Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Hair dryer
- Library, TV lounge with fireplace
- Summer kitchen with oven, american refrigerator, dishwasher, ice machine and Nespresso machine
- Covered terrace with summer lounge and 2 large tables
- Swimming pool, secured by an alarm and a security fence
- Deckchairs x 9
- Ping Pong table
- Weber gas barbecue
- Outdoor heaters x 2
- Petanque court
- Covered parking for 3 cars
- Intercom, Badge
- Pets accepted on request only
- Final cleaning + linen, towels and pool towels included in the price
- Intermediate cleaning included for a one-week rental
- Intermediate cleaning with change of linen included for a 2-week rental
Mas Maillane is a beautiful ancient Stonehouse in the heart of the Alpilles. It is located in Maillane, near Saint-Rémy de Provence, in a quiet and green environment with a beautiful swimming pool area and has been recently renovated to a very high standard.
Arranged over two levels, the house includes beautiful reception rooms including a large living room with gas insert, a library room with TV and a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen which opens to the dining area, a laundry room, four bedrooms, four shower rooms, two dressing rooms and three large independent bedrooms, each a shower room.
The swimming pool ( 15 x 4 x 1.50 m) is doubly secured by an alarm and security fence. The pool house has been converted into a kitchen and summer lounge with a covered terrace: perfect to relax and enjoy the good life in Provence.
There is a refreshing floor in the living room, dining room and kitchen and air conditioning in all the bedrooms.
The local area:
Maillane is a peaceful little village situated at the heart of the magnificent countryside, not far from St Remy de Provence and Tarascon. Hills covered with olive trees and cypresses, long level roads lined with plane trees, orchards and cicadas, shady little squares, blue and green shutters faded by the sun… villages sleepy during the siesta and lively at aperitif and pastis time… you are in picture-postcard Provence here.
Maillane is known most of all for being the birthplace of Frédéric Mistral. The poet, winner of the Nobel Prize in literature in 1904 and fervent defender of the Provençal language, spent his whole life here. Today Mallaine still preserves his memory with a museum devoted to him.
A visit to Les Baux-de-Provence is a must if you like hiking. It is a restored historic village with lots of charm. It is also interesting for children due to the attractions that take you straight back to the Middle Ages.
Saint Rémy-de-Provences is in the heart of the Alpilles, with some of the best olives in France grown here. The plain around Saint-Rémy has been well channelled with many fruit trees and vegetables and the market, held twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday) is exceptional for its variety and colours. In its centre, there are many shops and pretty shaded squares with fountains and very good restaurants. One of the best chocolatiers has settled in Saint Rémy-de-Provence. You can taste its delicious chocolates for free. His name is Joel Durand and you can find his shop on the city ring road.
- Living room with chimney
- Library, TV lounge with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen open on the dining room with fireplace
- Guest toilet
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, outside access, dressing, shower room, toilet
- Bedroom 2: Superking bed, outside access, wardrobe, shower room, toilet
Bedroom 3: Pull-out single bed, cupboard, air conditioning
Bedroom 4: Superking bed, air conditioning, dressing, complete bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and sink.
Bedroom 5: Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, shower room, toilet and outside access to the pool area
Bedroom 6: Superking bed, wardrobe, air conditioning, shower room, toilet and outside access to the pool area
Bedroom 7: Superking bed and single bed, wardrobe, air conditioning, shower room
- Large dining table in front of the main house for 12 people.
- Shaded garden lounge in front of the living room, with parasol.
- Table for 6 people in front of the kitchen
- Fully equipped summer kitchen, gas barbecue, 2 large dining tables
- Lounge area under the covered terrace.
- Shower room with sink, toilet and shower
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence: 6km
- Carrières de Lumières in Baux-de-Provence: 9km
- Château des Baux-de-Provence: 10km
- Baux-de-Provence: 10km
- Arles: 21km
- Luberon Natural Park: 21km
- Graveson: 2.5 km
- Eyragues: 6.5 km
- Saint-Ètienne-du-Grès: 8.2km
- Avignon: 18km
- Nimes: 42km
- Montpelier: 108km
- St Tropez: 202 kn
- Cannes: 233 km
- Avignon airport: 20km
- Marseille airport: 81 km
- Nice airport: 251 km
This beautiful ancient stonehouse which has been perfectly renovated is located near Saint-Rémy de Provence, in the heart of the Alpilles.