- 5 bedrooms: 1 bathroom, 4 shower rooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 people
- Living space 300m2
- Land surface 5000m2
- Bright living room with fireplace and connected speaker
- Open fitted kitchen
- The Poolhouse with a summer kitchen, table for 10 and a glazed hammam
- Yoga – fitness room.
- Infinity pool, treated with salt and secured by an alarm
- Air conditioning throughout
- Concierge services
- Walled garden
- Heated pool with supplement: €200 high season, €400 mid-season
- Glazed steam room
- Electric barbecue
- Garden loungers x2
- 10 deckchairs and 4 parasols
- Petanque court and ping-pong table
- Covered parking for 3 cars
- A pretty Borie
- Large flat land planted with olive trees
- Final cleaning, linen, towels and pool towels included
- Intermediate cleaning included
- Change of linen for 2 consecutive weeks
- Tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult according to the rental price
- Security deposit: € 4000
- Pets not accepted
Close to the Isle Sur la Sorgue, Mediterranean Inspiration is a stunning renovated contemporary property composed of 5 suites. Inside, the concrete finish provides a clean, modern finish as well as a lot of character and is perfectly complimented by the furniture and accessories.
The swimming pool, which can be heated on request, naturally integrates into the panorama and will seduce you with the relaxing atmosphere it provides. There is also a poolhouse composed of a summer kitchen with a dining table and a glazed hammam that perfectly integrates with the design of the entire property.
- Living room with fireplace and connected speaker
- Open fitted kitchen
- Independent toilets
- Suite 1: Superking bed with dressing room, flat screen and connected speaker. Bathroom with shower, whirlpool bath and 1 basin. Access to the terrace.
- Suite 2: Superking bed (separable) with flat screen. Shower room with 1 basin.
- Suite 3: Superking bed with flat screen and large dressing area. Shower room with basin. Access to the swimming pool terrace via an outside staircase
- Suite 4: Superking bed with flat screen. Shower room with basin. Access to the swimming pool terrace
- Suite 5: Superking bed with flat screen, dressing area and small lounge area. Shower room with basin. Access to the terrace
Toilets on the landing
- Yoga room – fitness room for 10 people
- Changing room toilet with shower
Known as the antique capital of France, L’Isle-Sur-la-Sorgue in Provence makes a perfect holiday destination all year round. It’s a lively, sunny place, full of charming restaurants, bars and cafés with a great atmosphere.
The bubbling river Sorgue runs through the town, originating from the famous source of the Fontaine de la Vaucluse 5 miles away.
Along the river are a dozen historic, green moss-covered water wheels. They’re eerily beautiful, a reminder of the town’s past when it was a centre of wool, paper and silk making. Follow the river to the point where it divides known as “le partage des Eaux” for a very pretty view and the perfect selfie spot. Wandering along the tranquil roads, there is a hint of blossom and herbs in the warm air and plenty of sights to admire.
L’Isle-Sur-la-Sorgue has transformed many grand old houses into public buildings, and the 18th-century Maison René Char is now an art museum called Musée Donadéï De Campredon. Set on the canal in a picturesque setting, it exhibits paintings by Dufy, Miró and Mauguin. It also regularly holds smaller exhibitions.
- Village centre: 3.2 kms
- Gargas: 31 kms
- Saignon: 37 kms
- Buoux: 38 kms
- Rustrel: 53 kms
- Caseneuve: 56 kms
- Sainte-Croix-à-Lauze: 58 kms
- Oppedette: 59 kms
- Viens: 63 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 69 kms
- Céreste: 65 kms
- Reillanne: 60 kms
- Auribeau: 42 kms
- St Tropez: 189 kms
- Cannes: 218 kms
- Avignon airport: 19 kms
- Marseille airport: 71 kms
Close to the Isle Sur la Sorgue, this contemporary property has been renovated superbly and has five suites.