- 5 bedrooms: 1 bathroom, 4 shower rooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Living space 400 m2
- Land surface 4 hectares
- Large lounge with dining area
- Heated swimming pool 15m x 5m
- Air Conditioning (2 rooms)
- Flat Screen TVs x 2
- Sound system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Wine Cellar
- Wood Stove
- American Fridge-freezer
- Pool house
- Mosquito nets
- Gas BBQ
- Sunbeds x 5
- Outdoor lounge area
- Sun umbrella
- Outdoor dining tables x 2
- Petanque pitch
- Private parking
- Final cleaning and linen included
- Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
- The house is adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Heating in low and mid season included
- Intermediate and final cleaning included
- Pets allowed (with supplement)
- Tourist tax is calculated per night, per adult.
This magnificent property in Provence is in the heart of the Luberon, a stone’s throw from the village of Ménerbes, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Completely renovated in 2022, Ménerbes View is located on 4 hectares of land with olive trees and lavender. It has a good-sized swimming pool, plus an additional pool to enjoy the view of Ménerbes and a pool house consisting of a fitted summer kitchen. The 360° views are incredible, and the surroundings offers an ideal place for a tranquil stay.
- Spacious entrance with glass hydraulic elevator
- Bedroom 1: Double bed/twin beds, Minibar, Nespresso and tea maker, shower room with toilet, bidet, double washbasin and spacious shower. Private terrace with fantastic views of Ménerbes.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Minibar, Nespresso and tea maker. Full bathroom with luxurious bathtub, double washbasin and spacious shower. Private terrace with fantastic views of Ménerbes.
- Wine Cellar with wines available to purchase
- Laundry Room
First Floor (entrance from car park)
- Hall with toilet
- Large open dining room with professional kitchen
- Bedroom 3: Double bed/twin beds, sofa bed, minibar, Nespresso and tea maker. Shower room with double washbasin. Toilet and bidet shower. Private terrace with views of Ménerbes.
- Bedroom 4: Air conditioned, double bed + sofa bed, Minibar, Nespresso and tea maker. Shower room with double washbasin. Toilet and bidet shower. Private terrace with fantastic views of Ménerbes.
- Bedroom 5, relaxation room: Air conditioned, luxury sofa bed. Shower room with toilet, bidet and washbasin. Wood stove, large flat screen. This room is connected to the living room and can be used as a TV lounge. Access to terrace.
- Living room/kitchen with fireplace and high ceilings. Balconies overlooking lavender fields and olive trees. Luxury kitchen with all amenities.
- Large swimming pool (treated with salt) of 15 x 5 m
- Small pool to sit in the water while enjoying an aperitif and admiring the enchanting landscape.
- The terrace has several corners where you can spend moments of conviviality. The outdoor kitchen is equipped with a Green Egg, a Boretti gas-wood barbecue, a professional ice maker and a wood stove. Ceiling fans keep you cool.
- Two golf tees
- Petanque pitch
- For those that would like a different experience: Glamping tent available with 2 double beds 160, dining room and kitchen. A natural setting benefits from the comfort of a shower and toilets in an independent building. There is an extra cost for this.
- Mountain bikes are available for use
- A wooded slope allows you to walk to Oppède.
Classified among the most beautiful villages of Provence, Menérbes is a small village surrounded by greenery and vineyards that has always attracted well-known artists to the area.
Ménerbes is built on the top of a rocky peak above the Luberon, offering a magnificent view of the surrounding countryside and vineyards. The narrow streets are full of 18th century squares and mansions, testimony to its rich historical heritage. The old houses have been restored and reflect the former grandeur of the nobility.
Like all Provençal villages, Ménerbes has plenty of charm. You can stroll through the stone streets, have lunch in one of the restaurants at the bottom of the village before playing petanque with the locals.
- Menérbes Village: 1 km
- Louberon: 21.6 km
- Aix-en-Provence: 74.6 km
- Gordes: 10.8 km
- Avignon: 39 km
- Arles: 66 km
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 46 km
- St-Remy-de-Provence: 43.7 km
- Lourmarin: 22.6 km
- Saignon: 25.3 km
- Brantes: 62 km
- Avignon TGV station: 40 km
- Avignon Provence Airport: 30 km
- Marseille-Provence Airport: 76 km
- Nice Airport: 162 km
This magnificent property in Provence at the heart of the Luberon is a stone’s throw from the village of Ménerbes, one of the most beautiful villages in France.