- Thirteen bedrooms, eleven bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 25 guests
- At the heart of the Luberon
- Marseille -Provence airport: One hour, 30 minutes drive
- Private, secure heated swimming pool
- Professional kitchen
- Games room with table football
- Billiard Room
- TV lounge
- Second large lounge with a video projector.
- TV in six bedrooms
- iPod dock and amplifier
- Parking on the property for 5/6 cars
- Garden lounge, sun loungers, parasols and outside tables
- Pétanque playing area in the courtyard
- Caretaker living onsite in annexe with separate entrance
- Breakfast 7 days a week, lunch for 6 days included
- A chef will prepare dinner 6 days out of 7
- Cleaning provided 6 days out of 7
- The cost of food and drink is not included
- Full concierge service is available
- Transfer from airport
- Luxury car hire at the villa or airport
Vaucluse Dream is a beautiful holiday home in Saint-Martin-de-Castillo at the heart 0f Provence. This regal property in the Vaucluse department occupies a 2-hectare plot with a heated swimming pool and tennis court.
Vaucluse Dream has been completely renovated and furnished with the help of the architect, Lafourcade, renowned for his restoration work on the most spectacular of homes in Provence and the South of France over the last forty years. The interior has been tastefully decorated, uses refined and tasteful decoration and plays to the natural light of Provence. Every attention to detail has been carefully through using the traditional skills of highly skilled craftsmen and the finest materials available.
- Entrance hall
- Professional kitchen opening onto large dining room
- Games room with table football
- TV lounge
- Second large lounge with a video projector
- Billiard room
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, TV, bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed, TV, bathroom with bathtub, shower and WC
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize bed, TV, shower room and WC
- Bedroom 4: Kingsize bed, TV, shower room and WC
- Bedroom 5: four 90cm beds
- Bedroom 6: three 120cm beds
- Full bathroom containing bathtub, shower and WC shared between bedrooms 5 and 6
- Bedroom 7: two 120cm beds
- Bedroom 8: two 90cm beds
- Full bathroom containing bathtub, shower and WC shared between bedrooms 7 and 8
- Large dining room/conference room
- Bedroom 9: Kingsize bed, TV, bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 10: Kingsize bed, shower room and WC
- Bedroom 11: Kingsize bed, shower room and WC
- Bedroom 12: Kingsize bed, shower room and WC
- Bedroom 13: Kingsize bed, shower room and WC.
This enchanting region offers nature at its finest with old stone part of the local heritage and is an ideal destination for visiting traditional Provencal villages perched on hilltops and important historical sites such as Avignon and Orange. Visit Mont Ventoux, the highest point in Provence. Tour de France fans will know Mont Ventoux as a popular mountain ascent during the Tour de France.
If you like hiking explore the dramatic rocky landscape of the Dentelles de Montmirail to the south of Mount Ventoux or visit Seguret, listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France. Visit Le Barroux and its medieval castle or sample the local muscat wine in the village of Beaumes-de-Venise.
Discover the ruins of the Old Castillon, castle and village dating from the eleventh century, as well as Bories village, an architectural masterpiece with 30 dry stone huts that have been revived and restored over 10 years.
The north-east Vaucluse is also referred to as the Drome-Provencal region, best known for its beautiful lavender fields which are a breathtaking sight in late May and early June. These can be seen across much of the area between the attractive town of Vaison la Romaine and Sault. Closeby enjoy a walk around the small, quiet perched village of Puymeras. South-west of Sault visit Monieux then take a drive along the Gorges de la Nesque, one of the scenic highlights of the Vaucluse department with its sheer cliffs and steep slopes.
- Caseneuve: 4.2 kms
- Viens: 7.8 kms
- Saignon: 9.7 kms
- Céreste: 10 kms
- Gignac: 10.3 kms
- Auribeau: 10.5 kms
- Apt: 11.8 kms
- Sainte-Croix-à-Lauze: 16.3 kms
- Gargas:16.7 kms
- Oppedette: 16.8 kms
- Rustrel: 17.8 kms
- Reillanne: 18 kms
- Buoux: 18.2 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 63 kms
- St Tropez: 168 kms
- Cannes: 199 kms
- Marseille airport: 87 kms
- Avignon airport: 57 kms
- Nice airport: 138 kms
A majestic property in the Vaucluse which has been completely renovated and refurbished.