- 8 bedrooms: 6 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 16 guests
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool treated with salt, secured by a gate
- Open-air Cinema
- Tennis court
- Natural lake with paddles
- Cabin in the woods
- Petanque court
- Pool House with gym, hammam, toilet and extra fridge
- Garden furniture including sunbeds and deckchairs
- Ping pong table and table football
- Terrace furniture
- Pool Towels and parasol
- Wine Cellar
- Flatscreen TV
- Oven, Microwave, Fridge, Toaster
- Nespresso machine
- Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Vacuum, Iron, Kettle, Ironing board
- Tableware and cutlery
- Bed and bath linen
- Gas and induction fire plates
- Hair dryers
- Weber gas BBQ
- Bicycles and storage
- Private parking
Located near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Maison au Bord du Lac is a luxurious farmhouse covering 650m2.
This dream vacation home has been totally renovated by a renowned interior decorator with all the furniture made to measure by a great couturier.
Set in a 10-hectare estate of olive trees, there are 7 suites and an independent cottage with an additional bedroom offering total privacy. Outside you will be amazed by all the activities including an outdoor cinema, tennis court, infinity pool, petanque court and the lake. There is even a cabin in the woods.
- Entrance with guest toilet and cloakroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area for 8 people
- A second professional kitchen for the staff.
- Wine cellar with tasting area
- Spacious dining room with a table for 12 people and a fireplace
- Lounge area with large flat-screen TV and sofas for 8 people
- Second lounge area with a fireplace and sofas for 10 people, with 2 large windows providing access to the garden.
- Laundry room with rear entrance for staff
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bed, flat screen TV, desk and outside access, en-suite shower room with basin, shower and separate toilet. Large dressing room.
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed, large dressing room, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, double washbasin and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, desk, cupboard, en-suite shower room with basin, shower and toilet
- Bedroom 4: Kingsize bed or 2 single beds with en-suite shower room with double washbasin, shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 5: Queen-size bed with separate toilet, dressing room and bathroom with washbasin and separate bath
- Bedroom 6: Queen-size bed, wardrobe, en-suite shower room with basin, two showers and separate toilet and outside access by stairs
- Bedroom 7: Kingsize bed, drawers, cupboard, en-suite shower room with basin, two showers and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 8: Kingsize bed or 2 single beds with en-suite shower room with basin, shower and toilet.
Saint Rémy de Provence is a town in Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur with all the charm of the larger towns in the region but with a small-town feel.
The town is very picturesque and as you stroll around it feels like you are in the heart of Provence. The aroma of Lavender infuses the streets and the sunny yellow and russet tones from the sunflowers welcome you through the doorways with many delightful cafés & restaurants to choose from.
The Old Town is almost a village within the town, encircled by plane tree-lined boulevards, which give a dappled shade. The narrow-tiled streets are mainly pedestrianised and frequented by old stone buildings and enticing shops offering local delicacies.
Vincent van Gogh was in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence during May 1889 and May 1890, a troubled period of his life, at Saint-Paul-de-Mausole, an asylum, which was once a monastery. He lived in two barred cells one of which he converted into a studio, and painted his famous masterpiece “The Starry Night”.
The Mausoleum is definitely worth a visit. It was built during the early years of Emperor Augustus’ reign around 27 BC and gives an amazing insight into how the colony was formed.
- Les Baux-de-Provence: 5.7 km
- Mas-Blanc-des- Apilles: 5.9 km
- Saint-Étienne-du-Gres: 8.5 km
- Bouches-du-Rhone: 43 km
- Marseille: 69 km
- Montpelier: 79 km
- Alpes-Maritimes: 188km
- Nice: 197 km
- Lyon: 219 km
- Toulouse: 272 km
- Nime airport: 33.6 km
- Marseille airport: 49.6 km
- Montpelier: 73.9 km
- Pets allowed on request
- Final cleaning + 3h/day cleaning + bed, bath linen and swimming pool towels included.
- Intermediary cleaning is included for a two-week stay.
- The tourist tax is calculated per night and per adult according to the rental price.
- Security deposit: 10 000€
Maison au Bord du Lac
An exceptional property close to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, located in a 10-hectare estate of olive trees.