- Eleven bedrooms and suites, eleven bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 24 guests
- Additional accommodation available in nearby farmhouse, with 5 additional bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, bringing total occupancy to 34 guests
- About 10 minutes’ drive to Rognes village
- About 20 minutes’ drive to Aix-en-Provence
- Swimming pool, that can be heated
- Tennis court (shared with clients of farmhouse)
- Jacuzzi on top of one of the towers
- Petanques court
- Mountain bikes
- House manager
- Three housekeepers
- Two butlers
- Private chef on request
- Masseurs available
- Additional staff on request
- Full concierge service by house manager and L’e Marquis concierge
Experiences on the domain
- Wine tours and wine tasting
- Wine safari, including almond tree cultivation
- Wine harvest
- Helicopter sightseeing over Provence
- Truffle hunting
The heart of Provence beats in these hills set between the Mediterranean and the Alps.
Lavender fields, rows of olive trees, hillsides of vineyards, perched villages … the Luberon in Provence unfolds landscapes of breath-taking beauty. Song of cicadas, aromatic fragrances, Mediterranean flavours … the region capsizes your senses!
With its Mediterranean climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, Provence expresses its art of living on the shaded terraces of the squares of its villages and seduces every year tourists from around the world. The region also offers a rich and constantly renewed cultural offer with its famous festivals of music and theatre.
Vineyard Chateau is a vast and harmonious Tuscan house in the heart of Pays d’Aix, enjoying unspoilt views of the Alpilles and Saint-Victoire mountains and the Luberon region. There is calm and peace in this 300 hectare domaine and vineyard: there is a magic and historical atmosphere.
Ground floor. Large hall leads to different living rooms. Library. Music room. Dining room. Kitchen
First floor. Junior suite and master suite with their bathrooms.
Second floor. Six prestigious bedrooms and a junior suite with their bathrooms.
Wing of Chateau. Two master suites with their private bathrooms. Orangery looking out over the swimming pool, ideal for breakfast.
Each spacious room offers air-conditioning, and a bathroom with bath and shower. Each room has satellite TV, high speed internet, i-phone dock station, mini-bar, Nespresso coffee machine, safe and hair dryer.
A jacuzzi is situated in one of the towers, dominating the vineyards with a gorgeous panoramic view.
Price per week: €72,000
Price includes staff as detailed and daily breakfast. Chef and other meals on request. All bookings made through L’e Marquis qualify for Bear Miles Loyalty points, and include the services of our local concierge.
Price in Euros and subject to confirmation/negotiation at the time of booking
A vast and harmonious Tuscan house in the heart of Pays d’Aix, Vineyard Chateau enjoys unspoilt views of the Alpilles and Saint-Victoire mountains and the Luberon region. Calm and peace in the heart of a 300 hectare domaine.